Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is my big bro.


Big brothers can be lots of fun, but on the other hand they can be a torture machine, that can go everywhere you can go. Little brothers just like to do what their big brothers do, so they follow them around trying to be cool so their big bro's won't get rid of them. But in all reality by trying to be cool you just end up being annoying. I remember when I was about 5 or 7 (I don't know exactly what age I was) I wanted to hangout with my brother and his friend, because I knew they were going somewhere, new, fun and exciting!! Although once we got outside, they tied me up to a tree..... and left me..... I had to wait for what seemed like forever!! approximate time 15 whole minuets!!) Until my mom came and freed me.

5 comments:

  1. I know plenty about annoying little siblings, but I don't really know what it would be like to have an older brother.
    That is pretty funny that he did that, but if somebody did that to me, I would be almost exploding with anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I asked my mom if I was angry because I couldn't remember and she said I was calm, when she found me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where are you my funny bro.???

    You need to post!! Like NOW!! ; )

    ReplyDelete