Thursday, June 7, 2012

If you could would you? This is also a confession

Lets say by some magical gift you knew the password to everyone's (People in the entire world) Email or Facebook password... pretty much their password to anything. Also if you could read anybody's journal/diary would you read/peek to see?

Sadly I would. If you left your email on or left your journal out MWAhahaha I would read it =P I don't know why but I have a incredible thirst to know peoples thoughts and feelings? Haha I bet you're thinking right now "Robert you MONSTER that is private!" For your knowledge if it's to deep I skip over it... most of the time. (Chuckles) People shouldn't leave things they don't want anybody to see out in the open.
 Maybe it's just the history of the thought? Like when I touch something, a door knob, a rock or the soft patch of grass under a tree where someone would sit. I enjoy daydreaming about that object/place wondering who and how many people have touched that very same object as I did. What were they thinking when they sat under that tree? Did some ancient person pick this same rock up?  I can't help it. It's like.. um.. I don't know how to quite describe it accurately...  a lot like when a artist looks at a painting or a dancer looking at someone else choreographed dance. They are trying to discover what that person is trying to express. So with myself when I see little notes or scribbles I stop to look at them and try to figure out what the person was really feeling or thinking about when they created that picture or wrote that note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment