Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Family!

This is my family. I have tons and tons of love for them!! =) We are standing oldest to youngest. I'm youngest of the boys... so as you can tell I'm at the far right end. (I think I'm 11 or 12.) Of course I'm pretty much the second tallest now. HA Ha.

The Girls names oldest to youngest: Cherise, April, Krista, Trisha, Shantel, Anna (Celeste) and Cammy.The Boys: Troy, Jon, Heber, Richard and myself Robert!


This is my reduced family... haha Everyone that still lives at home... well almost everyone. My brother Richard with the "Player" shirt is in Idaho going to college. This picture was taken a year ago...(So I'm 18 in there.) It was our last day living in our Rigby house. =( We said good bye to my brother, then headed for NM.



No comments:

Post a Comment