Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Somethings you see accidently but wish you didn't.

Do you ever feel... Like you shouldn't be looking at something? Then as a result you feel so SO horrible and sick after seeing it? Well I just saw something that made me feel that way... I was super bored and so started exploring other blogs. I just kept hitting that *Next Blog>>* button at the top. After skipping all the creepy cat & dog lover blogs, I came to one that I simply just couldn't turn my eyes from... My stomach started feeling turning and I got those prickle things that go up your spine and make the back of your hair stick up? My blood was definitely moving. Once I saw the first picture, I became hooked. I couldn't close the window, (webpage) nor could I stop exploring the blog. Even now I've been trying to keep my mind from wandering back to those images..........='(.......    You know IT'S CRUEL TO TAKE PICTURES OF FOOD!! ESPECIALLY DESERT! Cookies, Cupcakes, french pastries... =d  You can see how delicious they look but no way of partaking ...such a injustice lol Those pictures made it all the worse. (I forgot my lunch for work again.... I'm starving..)
 I can't control my stomach/mind...
 Food or even looking at food can become so addicting... I understand why The Words Of Wisdom talk about "eat meat sparingly" and so forth. That's tough in it's self-I mean even looking at diets..THAT food especially looks good, just because you know your Mom (or Sister) won't let you touch/look at and the absolute worst... Not get to EAT ANY OF IT!
My friend Brady and I talked about this a long while back haha Yeah, you don't get to eat quite as much while on a diet.. BUT what you do eat looks so scrumptious. Bowl of salad, full of yummy vegetables like, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers of different colors, sprinkles/bits of chicken or beef and that dressing drizzled all over it. ( Zesty Italian)  OR the meat! I wish I ate meat everyday, even if you already eat a lot of meat- Just looking at food makes you more hungry. The Shake diets even attract the eye of certain investigators of interest. (ME) You know those shake diets? Where they have different flavors (cookies n cream, fruity smoothie like) or the soup shake. (Taco soup is the one I tried and that was tasty.) that kind of diet looks good too! Except for the green drink. I think everyone holds a gag at the sight of one of those.. Yuck! Just eat grass, same thing. 
For the most part they have a schedule or list of what you can eat. For a teenage boy that is important or else you start experimenting with food... like smashed potato and corn beef  mixed on a frying pan, with sprinkles of taco seasoning on top. I've used water instead of milk for dipping my Oreo s in once upon a time..... haha My dad has one that I won't even touch in thought. He makes peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. =S
If you've seen 17 again? that pretty much sums it all up. "I'm hungry.. All the time!" as he's sitting on the counter with food everywhere and spraying a can of cheese whiz in in his mouth. YUP... life of a Teenage boy is sooooooo hard sometimes.

1 comment: